Hi I am a week-end warrior,

Anyone else having trouble using Chief Architect this week-end. Library tool bar just disappeared, I had to reset it same thing happened last week-end. To fix that problem you go to Preference-Reset Toolbars. To do Multiple camera views doesn't want to work. Do I have a bug? Norton is working away in the background.

I attached a starting file.

82P Exist.plan

No problem on my system, placed multiple cameras and everything seems fine. You have a lot of defined Camera layers but only one or two of them have any cameras saved to them, just a few elevation ones. Maybe you forgot to save the camera before closing out the Window Tab, I've done that before.

You know it is not productive to post a plan file to troubleshoot the toolbars... Nothing in the plan is even related....

On Windows 10 system, CA toolbars are located under <My Documents>\Chief Architect Premier X9 Data\Toolbars. You should see the toolbar(s) and backups... 

Norton (Symantec) could corrupt them.

6 hours ago, Clare_White said:

Hi I am a week-end warrior,

Anyone else having trouble using Chief Architect this week-end. Library tool bar just disappeared, I had to reset it same thing happened last week-end. To fix that problem you go to Preference-Reset Toolbars. To do Multiple camera views doesn't want to work. Do I have a bug? Norton is working away in the background.

I attached a starting file.

82P Exist.plan

You don't have to reset toolbars for the library browser, use View-Library browser. Sometimes if you tear off a view, close the library there and close the program the browser is not there on reopen.

screen 032.png

Thanks for answering my pondering question, I didn't see that anyone responded till now. Am I bad, I need to be more social on Chief Talk. I figured out my problem it was really stupid. I have been working off a TV screen and I have noticed my vision just keeps progressively getting worse too fast. I tried an experiment I switched to these old monitors that I use to use. The monitors weren't recognizing my Graphic Card and things were going rye.

Now I am back on my TV screen but further away from the screen. I should probably add 4 more feet to it but my office isn't that big.

All replies were posted same day as you asked your question. :D