Hello,

I am trying to model a hair salon for a client. where do I find chairs, mirrors etc from the library or where can i find it?  could someone guide me?

thank you

22 hours ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

Hello,

I am trying to model a hair salon for a client. where do I find chairs, mirrors etc from the library or where can i find it?  could someone guide me?

thank you

the last one I did I got the items from 3d warehouse and put them in my user lib in a seperate folder

I designed a TI for my wife's Barber shop and there are several additional factors such as ventilation and hygiene maintenance issue that you may want to check into.

Thank you for your reply. Infact I was trying to get a 3D model of a salon chair. Do you know where I can get it. One of the user directed me to the 3D ware house which is for google sketchup. Any suggestions?

17 minutes ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

One of the user directed me to the 3D ware house which is for google sketchup. Any suggestions?

Google Sketchup models can be imported into Chief. I suggest you review the Reference Manual (if you're using X9, the 3D Data Import Requirements are on page 1188).

Very simple to import SKP file into CA-

I download from 3D Warehouse to a specific file and then import as 3D symbol.

Works great ;)