Ortho Floor Overview Wall Display Options?

ACADuser

I show my exterior and interior bearing walls as "Walls-normal" and non-bearing interior walls as ""walls-interior-non-bearing". This is so I can have a live site plan without showing all the walls and show just the exterior walls for a roof plan, for those I change the line type to dotted and a light gray color.

33 minutes ago, ACADuser said:

Any idea why doors in exterior walls are showing up without the walls.

The interior walls & doors are off. Those balcony walls are exterior but not load bearing.

Just a guess but I'd bet those are door symbols and not parametric doors.  You'll probably just need to put those on a unique layer and turn that layer off as well.  Annoying extra step but I think that's what you'll have to do.   

When you turn off the walls the doors go off with it.

I always put the balcony railing wall also on a separate layer so they can show up in site and roof plans

As for your exterior walls only showing the doors, anyone's guess without seeing the plan

56 minutes ago, DRAWZILLA said:

When you turn off the walls the doors go off with it.

I always put the balcony railing wall also on a separate layer so they can show up in site and roof plans

As for your exterior walls only showing the doors, anyone's guess without seeing the plan

P and I think alike,  but I am better looking.....  according to my wife.