Anyone Seen This Material Painter Bug In X9?

HumbleChief

Now that you have posted this, I remember it has happened on a few plans and then works the next time the plan is opened.  I thought I must be doing something wrong, maybe not.  I will keep closer track now and report if it happens again.

2 hours ago, HumbleChief said:

Behaving badly...

Larry,  It is not you behaving badly it is Chief.  I sent this exact behavior in to Brian with a Beta report last month, but did not really get confirmation that they were able to reproduce because it was sent in with a huge mess of other things and may have been missed.

It would not hurt to send it in again with my reference #2739.  And in the mean time F5 clears it up but has to be pressed every time.

10 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Larry,  It is not you behaving badly it is Chief.  I sent this exact behavior in to Brian with a Beta report last month, but did not really get confirmation that they were able to reproduce because it was sent in with a huge mess of other things and may have been missed.

It would not hurt to send it in again with my reference #2739.  And in the mean time F5 clears it up but has to be pressed every time.

Meant to say Chief behaving badly and edited post. Sent it in this morning. Thanks for the F5 tip.