ciaranS

Will pay someone to convert DWG files to Home designer Architectural 2016

Hello, Our architect uses AutoCad and can give me DWG files.  I am looking for someone to convert these to Home designer Architectural 2016 compatible so that I can do a 3d view.  Our architect does not do 3D. Please let me know coast and schedule.

Thank you,

Ciaran

Home Designer Architectural imports .dxf files only. Your Architect can export from AutoCAD .dwg which you cannot use or in .dxf format which you can import and sketch over with 3D tools in Architectural.

That is what you should do: ask your Architect for .dxf files which you can use.

DJP

Another possibility is if PDFs has been printed from Cad it can be converted back to Cad as a last resort

Hi David,

Wouldn't the sketch over be time consuming.  I have never done it, so have nothing to base that assumption on.

I appreciate your help

Thanks 

Ciaran

BTW your you-tube channel is very impressive.

I am interesting to help you, how many drawing do you have?

Thanks,

Rose

Hi Rose,  I have 8 dog files that are re;lated to the one house. site, floor1, floor2, roof etc.

Thanks for asking 

Ciaran

I am interested too

Thanks you

Xterix

Xterix, I think you are about 35 days late.

I'm sorry to hear that, You are  very friendly to answer

Thanks you,

Xterix

Don't you want a roof on it too? You would need to include elevations.

I would be willing to help also....Like Perry mentioned though I would need elevations.

• Upvote 1

I’m looking for help/service to import my final design document from the Architect and put into Home Design Architecture 2017/18 - I could buy for this project).  I have the DFX and PDF files.  Will pay for time.  Interested to help and how soon to get it done..?

Thanks!
Gary

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    samrahon
    Newest Member
    samrahon

• By Renerabbitt
      Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
      I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 
      A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
      Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
      Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
      Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

• By brmurphy
      I have Home Designer Suite 2019 and would like to find someone to draw my entire house in the software. I would mail a copy of the original paper house plans and then would like the house professionally drawn in the software so that I can go in and edit and make changes over time. 
    • By DCB123
      I work in Chief Architect X10 drafting support at an reasonable hourly rate, or by the job at a sq ftg price for bigger jobs.
      I have well over (10) years of Chief and architectural design experience.
      Samples of my work are on my website www.dcbcaddesigns.com,
      or on Facebook at dcb1234.

Please feel free to IM me, or better yet, give me a call, to see how we can
      illuminate your next project for you. I am on Eastern Time zone here in SW Florida.
      I look forward to hearing from you!
      Thx,

Douglas Burgmann
      Accurate As-builts & Design
      (970)987-4476 cell
      email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      web: www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234
       DCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docxCity Reference Letter Burgmann.pdfPattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdfDCB Designs_Resume-(12-12-16) - FL.docx
    • By RandyWeber
      Hi, 

I would like to speak with someone who would be interested in teaching me the Home Designer software in a more in Depth way. I'm an IT consultant currently in transition to renovating homes. There are several items that I am having trouble with that are probably very easy for someone to show or teach me. 

Thank you in Advance, 

Randy