-
Posts
531 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by Rosco2017
-
Well, here is a few renders of a plan I did for a client.
-
I'm shopping around for training. I need help with foundations, a little touching up on Roofs. I know nothing about terrain other then how to place it, and I'd like to learn about construction document. Basically I'd like to start a plan from square one all the way to construction documents. I'm free Fri, Sat, and Sun. evenings. I live in Fort Wayne, IN but can't seem to find anyone here that uses Chief. If you can help, please contact me at RJDDesignConcepts@gmail.com with pricing and what you normally do. I will provide the plan we can work on, and I can get that to you ahead of time so you can get familiar with it. Maybe we could go over rendering and different ways to dress up my elevations for some WOW factor. Thank you in advance!
-
This is how we measure our Living Areas. I stopped using Chief's because of the wonky numbers I was getting... example.plan
-
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here? My basement ceiling height is supposed to be at 109" and my garage slab is supposed to be 24" below the sub floor. There are not supposed to be concrete walls on the sides of my garage like there are now (See Attached Picture) My garage ceiling height is supposed to be at 121" What settings did I fudge up? This is why I need training on foundations. I never use the "Automatic Tools" Like Roofs or Foundations. Thank you! Felix Quist Lot 59 HPE.plan
-
Pounamu, nice name btw...LOL
-
Sweet! Thank you. I have all the files, but the little icon in the right hand side of my screen says "Okay, notify me when it's ready" Grr! I want Windows 10 Now. Absolutely HATE windows 8.
-
Alan, does it delete all of your files when it installs, or does it just leave them alone?
-
I'm stumped! Lol
-
Roz, maybe post your plan. The image is coming up very tiny. You'll probably get an answer very quick! Good Luck!
-
Reference levels/ Floor & ceiling levels in elevation
Rosco2017 replied to kellytengdahl's topic in General Q & A
I believe the gentleman's plan you posted does do training... https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/index.php?/topic/2967-chief-training/ Maybe he could teach you how he puts his layouts together.- 15 replies
-
- elevations
- hight markers
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Exporting Floor Plan as Picture in High Quality
Rosco2017 replied to Rosco2017's topic in General Q & A
Hey Mick, I've created a Facebook page for my design business, and I wanted to put a few floor plans on the page. Mark. I'm going to give your idea a try. -
Exporting Floor Plan as Picture in High Quality
Rosco2017 replied to Rosco2017's topic in General Q & A
I need a bigger size. I need it to be readable on Facebook. It gets very pixelated when I upload it. -
How do I export my floor plan as a high quality picture to put onto Facebook? I want to export this screen... When I click "Export" and then select "Export Picture" This dialogue box pops up... and it doesn't give me the option to make the photo a higher quality... What the heck am I doing wrong?
-
I haven't built my foundations yet. Foundations are actually something that gives me headache! I need to learn a little more about them. I followed Larry's video and achieved what I wanted. Thank you guys for taking time out of your day to help me.
-
I grabbed the Attic wall and drug it down. That problem is fixed Also attached is that wall area where the roof needs fixed. This is how he builds it. I just use a p-solid to cover that mess up. I assume when you say the roof needs fixed, you're referring to the fact that that area is a water trap right?
-
Why am I getting drywall showing through instead of siding in these areas? I know it's probably something simple that I'm missing. It's been a long day! 3 Car Spec.plan
-
Flex Home Dual Entry Doors, Covered Porch Help
Rosco2017 replied to Paramount's topic in General Q & A
I kind of gave it a whack. I didn't spend time getting it perfect (You'll notice some water traps in the roof near the porch) But I was trying to get you close to what you wanted. Hope this helps a little. Genesis Roof Edit.plan -
Bill, post the plan and you'll have your answer in no time!
-
Maybe I misunderstood your post... Are you talking about in the layout, or while in a camera view?
-
Do you have the paint roller selected while applying materials onto objects in your plan?
-
Is this what you are going for? If not send me a private message and I can work with you to get you what you want. Final House Roof Edit.plan
-
I had a client ask me to show them the tile they chose in a brickwork pattern. They chose DalTile> Stafford Place> Truffle Field SD93. I don't know how to make that into a "Brickwork" pattern. Can anyone help me out? Attached is the look they are wanting.
-
Arqrivas, If you don't get any responses here, try posting this question in the Q&A section of this forum. Good luck!
-
I completely missed this! I will shoot you an email. Joey, thank you for sending him my way. I appreciate it.
-
Does anyone in, or around Fort Wayne Indiana Offer training at a reasonable price? I have X7. I need a little bit of training on Roofs, and A LOT of training on terrain, and building foundations and slabs. I'm sure their are other things I need to work on. Just can't think of them at the moment.
-
- Fort Wayne
- Indiana
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
