bit of a process but the first two images would be easy enough to emulate off the one plan using layersets and layer control, solid fills and drawing group order.
For the first image the trick is for the walls to have 1 layer with solid fill, use the note schedule for room names and line weight control for furniture/fixtures.
Second image a little more involved, not perfect but the way I created it could be modified as noted in Point 8.
1. turn off all layers, CAD detail from view, select a CAD line, press match properties, delete.
2. Select the Solid Fills, press Polyline Union, Add to new layer "solid wall fill" or something, increase the lineweight.
3. Duplicate, add to new layer "Wall Shadows" , change lineweight to zero, colour to a grey, the fill to a solid grey but with about a 60% transparency.
4. Point to point the shadow layer fills and offset from the wall fill.
6. Go back to the plan, create new layerset, turn on the solid and shadow layers, adjust furniture/fixtures to a lighter line weight and colour, turn off notes and schedules, turn on room names (alternatively use Rich Text and a layer)
5. go back to cad detail, copy all the CAD fills and paste in place.
6. use drawing groups to control which order the fills show so it looks right
7. add decks with polylines using a coloured hatch fill and a solid background.
8. you could modify the shadows to appear deeper and angle to walls/openings to appear more correct but would be time consuming on a large plan. This method is fairly quick to achieve some perception of depth.