DRAWZILLA

Members
  • Posts

    8701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DRAWZILLA

  1. Here it is in rich text, If you are using regular text it on a different page
  2. set the auto width and height to "Auto". Check the boxes in the text DBX
  3. I have to draw a p-line shape it then convert to slab
  4. sorry here it is macro.zip
  5. I would like to be able to cut a section of 3d framing, cut everything out you don't want to see and use that for 3d details.
  6. Rich, at least you got that free toaster, didn't you.
  7. Not exactly sure what you are asking for but you can create just about anything you want eave wise using the "Rafter tails" and "Shadow board" tools in the roof DBX
  8. Can't you have no floor in the garage, and just put a ramp in there.
  9. Do you know you can set the number of undo's in Preferences, just in case you didn't know. That would be good to list the undo's though.
  10. Could also be a video card problem, what kind of video card do you use?
  11. I had a similar problem and it was the Hot Keys getting in the way, just check and see if you might be setting off the hot key by mistake.
  12. You can fix that with the new" Edit wall layer intersection" tool
  13. You need to turn on auto wall, roof and ceiling framing for framing to be there. I got it to work
  14. I don't see a plan but most of those items are about having the correct wall definition's / main layer and wall alignments.
  15. Ceiling planes do have framing. Check to see the layer is turned on in section view.
  16. You have to save your file using "File / Backup entire plan" to get all the materials in the plan in the file you send him.
  17. Select the bay , then hit the tab key to select the window, repeat for the other windows
  18. Also check your hotkeys, they can get in the way sometimes.
  19. I also couldn't get anything but the page layout in Trueview 2014. maybe its a corrupt file. have them re-send it to you. I did get the page layout, but that's all.
  20. Depending on where you imported from, the lines might be white in color.
  21. I wish the layer for the text would follow the block layer. I also save details to the lib. b/c sometimes you do need to adjust them and block it again.
  22. There is no automatic way, you must do it manually. Copy the cad block to each window then load muttons on each one separately.
  23. I tend to use the " Reference it to a detail method", I can get a pretty clean model but there are those little things that might take you a log time to model, so I reference it to a detail for those.