Dennis_Gavin

New For Fee Symbols

just noticed chief has some catalogues for a small fee.  Is this going to be the new normal?

I wonder what the criteria is for free vs fee?

All of the currently featured libraries are free to anyone with active SSA.

Some libraries are free to everyone.  Some libraries are free if you have SSA and available for a small fee if you don't have SSA.  Some libraries are only available if you have SSA.

Pay attention to the right hand corner of the preview image.   If you see "SSA" as part of the preview, then the library is free to anyone with SSA.

You can also hover over the "I" button to get more info about the library.

post-26-0-01663300-1453313769_thumb.png

Some do not appear free to ssa members.  But if they are great.  There are listings for FREE, SSA, and dollar amounts.

Some do not appear free to ssa members.  But if they are great.  There are listings for FREE, SSA, and dollar amounts.

The ones with dollar amounts also have the little SSA ribbon up in the right hand corner. 

Dennis look in the upper right hand corner of the picture. The SSA is there...meaning if you have SSA, you don't pay.

I just pushed a change that should make it more clear what is available for SSA.

Dan thank you much easier. I have to ask, why is crime seen investigation and dential equipment so expensive? Who do I need to pay? as I got those a few versions ago.

If you have them already you don't need to pay.

These are specialized symbols that fit niche markets.