Rotate 90 On A Hotkey?

Gawdzira

I searched key commands on Google and even went into Microsoft word help to try and find something. I don't think there is a keyboard shortcut for that but it would be helpful if there was. Control arrow nudges the text or item but doesn't rotate it.

Bummer!

Here's a way to rotate all of your text at once.

Set the default so that the text rotates with the plan, then rotate the plan 90 degrees.

Then set the default so that text does not rotate with plan, and rotate it back to its original position.

If you have text that you don't want to rotate, it can be set for a different text style set not to rotate with plan.

There may be some unintended consequences, so it's a good idea to do a save as.

Other objects can be rotated quickly if you have a hot key for transform/replicate.

Alan,

I would just copy one object, rotate it and then copy that one to wherever I needed it.  It's so fast to select, copy/paste then rotate with the mouse and then make multiple paste operations.

You can use the "Sticky Mode" - the Push-Pin icon on the Edit Toolbar to paste multiple copies in succession.

Thanks for the clarification, it's now clear to me what you are doing.

It might be helpful to use dimensions with the dimension text size set to a very small size, and add the "EQ" as text later. At least it would automate the line work.