Roof Sheathing Protruding Through Building

Gawdzira

I have been monkeying with this for months. I just tried another round of "what if I do this?" but nothing is working. I can get the roof plane and sheathing to correct itself and as soon as I do a few other commands it pops back to the state in the image.

It may just be a bug based on the window box and the attic wall configuration. Any ideas?

post-170-0-87295400-1427122813_thumb.jpg

F7 Planning App Rev 1a.zip

Alan,  I have experienced this only once before,  and I was never able to figure out the problem.  I will take a quick look......  no matter what I figure out,  I think you might want to send this into tech.

Mine was not based on the window box.

Alan,  your situation was not like mine.  You are using the box window.  I would never use that.  I never use that (I used it once I think),  I always have problems with it.

Take a look at an interior view,  it is a mess.  Maybe someone else can give you a quick solution,  if not,  if I have time I might do a vid on how I would do this.  It probably is fairly easy to do if you do not use the box window option.

Hopefully someone can prove me wrong and make it work with a box window.  We will see.  Maybe that person can fix it using the box window solution and then post the plan. 

I got it to go away by messing with that roof plane, not exactly sure what I did but just squared off the back of that plane.

I agree,  however if you look at the plan,  the roofs on each side of box window are not located in the same location in plan view and the interior view is a mess.  If both of those issues are not an issue,  then it is fixed.