Staggered Cross-Section (Line in Elevation)

kwhitt

I am using a staggered cross-section - see 1st attachment.  In the elevation view it produces a vertical line where the cross-section jogs (denoted by arrow in 2nd attachment).  Is there a way to conceal it?  Also, as I like to use B&W elevations, is it possible for the cabinets (in this case) to remain B&W and have the text or arrow as shown to be in color or must everything in this view be B&W?  Thanks.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Okay, I figured out the first part by disabling the clip cad layer which I didn't know existed.  What about mixing color and B&W in the cross-section views?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, kwhitt said:

What about mixing color and B&W in the cross-section views

Can you just send to layout using vector render technique with plot lines? How are you currently sending to layout?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robdyck said:

Can you just send to layout using vector render technique with plot lines? How are you currently sending to layout?

i always use live views as I do a lot of kitchens and the clients do a lot of changing their minds.

26 minutes ago, kwhitt said:

i always use live views as I do a lot of kitchens and the clients do a lot of changing their minds.

Just refresh your views each time you "Print"  Best practice is plot lines as live is a resource hog.