Access To The Old Forum

ACADuser

it is probably because you don't have an ID and Password to the old Forum,( we had to get new ID's for the new Forum)  which means it is probably better to email CA direct about this because as you mention the old forum is an invaluable source of info.

M.

They said no.

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Legacy ChiefTalk forums. We apologize for the frustration, but because we are in the process of permanently retiring the old ChiefTalk, we cannot allow the creation of new accounts.

They said no.

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Legacy ChiefTalk forums. We apologize for the frustration, but because we are in the process of permanently retiring the old ChiefTalk, we cannot allow the creation of new accounts.

If it is any consolation to you,  that stuff is becoming more and more outdated every year,  so you probably are not missing too much......  except for maybe the 3,567 videos I have done over the past 9 years........  

Scott, move them to your youtube channel. Only take you 40 hours or so. :)

Sorry,  that ain't happening......  those 40 hours can be used to improve my putting....  I swear.....  3 weeks ago I was a great putter and a great chipper.....  the last 3 weeks I have a heck of a time hitting the 3 foot putts and the chipping is awful .  It's not the yips....  I can't figure it out....  my drives are getting awesome,  on the 18th yesterday I had a 260 yard drive,  outdrove the other guys by 20 yards,  and they shoot in the low '80's.  My irons,  dead on.  I have gained an extra 10-15 yards per iron in the last 2 weeks.

Anyway,  I will go out again this afternoon to see what happens......  golf,  a miserable game for miserable people.......