Driveway and terrain

decorators3

Go to solution Solved by scottharris,

I am creating a walk out basement not just for the back but for the entire  lower level.  I am following the Video on walk out basements but when I add the terrain on Floor 0 it does not show .. it does not show anywhere,  and those 3 trees are in my window constantly = very irritating.

any assistance is welcomed

Levina

I still can't see it is it,  maybe  because of those 3 tress what are they for and how do I get out of it

Your plan has "auto rebuild terrain" turned off.  This means that anytime you do anything that might affect the terrain, the program will think it is out of date and needs to rebuild.  That is why you are seeing the "3 little trees" icon following your cursor around.  That is also probably why you were not seeing any terrain.

You can either turn on "auto rebuild terrain" in your terrain dialog or just manually rebuild the terrain anytime you want to update it and see what it actually looks like.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, decorators3 said:

I am following the Video on walk out basements but when I add the terrain on Floor 0 it does not show .

As a general rule Terrains should be added on Level 1 and then altered with Regions, Elevation Lines etc up or down as needed.....

Mick.