Missing Fascia & Gutter

DeLayDesign

Hey Experts; this one has me stumped.  I've tried all my tricks to get it to come back and I'm coming up roses.

341360530_FasicaStillMissing.thumb.JPG.272a044df074d90d282c7cb684011e66.JPG

I messaged chief and they said it had something to do with the 'bearing line' and the windows... and he shared a video where he pulled it back to the inside of the framing (not something I typically do) and in their video it worked; but when I tried it - no go...

Thoughts?

I've had this happen before. These are tricky to correct and I don't remember exactly how I fixed it. You will need to post the plan or share a file link with someone through a DM if you aren't comfortable posting it here. I've can help and I'll sign an NDA if that's important to you.

6 hours ago, HyperTrex said:

Only time I see that is when the roofs don't line up at the same elevation. Maybe verify their heights in the dialogs?

I thought the same thing, but I checked all the perimeters.  Chief originally said it had something to do with the windows and the roof not liking how they are interacting with it, but the roof in question is above the windows and I've never had windows cause this problem before.