Physical Based Renderings - White Dots

cmeyer9424

Hi,

New to the forums! Wanted to see if anyone has a solution to these white dots that appear on my physical based renderings. When I first open the camera there is more white dots but when i let the camera adjust some go away but they never fully disappear.

Any suggestions would be great!

Kitchen 1 - Green.jpg

Pantry Green.jpg

if you are using X15 there is a denoiser in the camera setup. I generally cap the live samples as 300 and set the "denoise when complete". the white dots should  go away

on the bottom right in the status bar you will see the samples increasing every time you move the camera. once you hit 300 (if you set it to that). it should stop and then denise

4 hours ago, cmeyer9424 said:

I can see about upgrading to X15.

CA went to subscription model on Jan 9th 2023, so if you missed that you will have to transfer to the new Model , though I think the 1st yr is 1/2 price.

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/37322-chief-architect-software-licensing-changes-beginning-january-10-2023/page/16/?tab=comments#comment-292771

But in X15 with the new Denoiser Option in RT you can run a 500 sample, in 60-90secs (depends on GPU )  and it cleans up the "dots" when done. It is best to "CAP" your samples so your GPU does run at max continuously like this.........

image.thumb.png.e3b87bbfab4c25393a05cd5caa5bd7b6.png