Is it possible to remove the casing from the bottom of a window

OldBarnDesign

Hello fellow Chief users,

This is my first post. I'm working on my very first project in Chief Architect (I'm a converted Sketchup user :P), and will likely be peppering you fine people with all kinds of questions. I hope I can become a Jedi at this tool at some point to help out the community. Thanks in advance!

You'll see in the attached images I have a brick water table that I made using a pony wall. You can also see on either side of the windows I have a brick wall cap that is supposed to run the length of the wall at 24" high. It appears when I add exterior casing to my windows the casing at the bottom ends up cutting into my water table, removing the brick wall cap that I want. I still want the window casings on the sides and on top of the window, but I'd like to remove the casing at the bottom so my cap doesn't get clipped. Is there a trick to pull this off?

Thanks!

Cody

MoldingIssue.jpg

MoldingIssue2.jpg

Thanks Eric for the message and the solution! You're my favorite already ;)

I should have my signature setup, and will definitely watch the videos and search as much as possible. I do my best to help myself but man this program can do about everything except your taxes.

FixedWaterTable.jpg