I offer some of the fastest turnaround in the industry on LARGE complex projects. Need a model built? A rendering complete? Elevations? A fully hosted 3d model to walk through?
Let me be your first stop to solving your urgent needs.
2119996255_SnowCover.thumb.jpg.c450864a7c849929900f0c3f641e8a14.jpg
Created in Chief Architect X-13 in less than a day

Other Offer Services Posts:

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, DesignByChad said:

Hi,

Are you interested in taking my concept drawings to complete construction documents for me?

Please let me know if you have any interest. 

Thanks, 

Chad Williams

designbychad@gmail.com

831 588 9792

Looks like you may have messaged everyone on this, let me know if you don't find someone

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Design-Insites
    Newest Member
    Design-Insites

• By SMB2021
      Since upgrading to x14 at least 2 of my co-workers in my department are having a text issue when saving as a PDF. I have not had the issue they're having but it's becoming an "inconvenience" that if they need something sent to PDF, those of us not having the issue will have to open the file and do it for them.

I've attached some pictures of the issue vs what it's supposed to look like.

Is anyone else having this issue and knew the solution to fix it?

How it looks when they send to PDF

vs how it looks when I send to PDF

• By ericepv
      Floor plans and renderings from a Rochester, NY based company available for remote work. I am a long time Chief user (X6 to X14) and have worked for many commercial and residential clients across North America. You can view samples of my work on my website, Houzz profile  or my YouTube channel.

Please contact me directly at 585-441-5291 EST or by email: eric@epvisualz.com.

• By SNestor
      I have a new video that shows how my "Screened Porch Library" for Chief Architect Premier works with X14...and it works great. 

It's the easiest and fastest way to create custom looking Screened Porches...and if you are using X14 you can now see through the screen into to room. Fantastic new improvement the engineers at Chief have brought us. 

Have a look...

• By BlackDiamond
      I have over 8 years experience with Chief Architect (currently using X14) and have worked on various projects from simple starter homes to extravagant estates, multi-family projects, production homes, and resort communities. I currently live in Oklahoma but have worked remotely very successfully for many years. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you how I might be of assistance on your next project. Please email me at blackdiamonddesign4@gmail.com.

Valley concept.pdf