premier x13 3d blurry

FireflyDesigns

You might want to provide a screen shot comparison so that others can respond or at least let us know what rendering technique you are using and where you are observing the blur.

There are known issues but your observations are important.

I am having similar problems I think with physically based being blurry.  I also just recently upgraded to Premier X13 from the X12.  This blurriness also transfers into the ray trace when I run it.  I have attached two pics.  When I turn off outside lights it looks better but still fuzzy.  Definitely not as crisp as what I am seeing on the tutorial videos.  Any help with how to fix would be appreciated.

Living Cabinet Physically Based no outside light.jpg

Living Cabinet Physically Based outside light.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cravors said:

I am having similar problems I think with physically based being blurry.  I also just recently upgraded to Premier X13 from the X12.  This blurriness also transfers into the ray trace when I run it.  I have attached two pics.  When I turn off outside lights it looks better but still fuzzy.  Definitely not as crisp as what I am seeing on the tutorial videos.  Any help with how to fix would be appreciated.

Living Cabinet Physically Based no outside light.jpg

Living Cabinet Physically Based outside light.jpg

It could be several things but hard to say without seeing your settings, can you post the plan?

On 2/23/2022 at 10:22 AM, Chopsaw said:

You might want to provide a screen shot comparison so that others can respond or at least let us know what rendering technique you are using and where you are observing the blur.

There are known issues but your observations are important.

Cravors posted 2 comparing images that are exactly what I am noticing on my renderings.