little piece of drywall above the door, anyone know what it is or how to get rid of it?

SH_Canada

hmmm, there is no ceiling specified in the dbx (probably was originally when I drew the room):. how does one delete it? The 3d shows the room the desired height...to top of retaining wall.

I cannot seem to be able to select it even if I move the wall up or if I go to 3d framing set and remove the framing. still cannot select it. Is there a trick to this?

image.thumb.png.065446cec70fa24f0ba3b698e4c37af6.png

image.thumb.png.40937aeb574995a9c19e06b81868b800.png

image.thumb.png.5c47f5a5b4f384b98bdedfc338d5fe5c.png

image.thumb.png.9da481d38e499c40e4f6e8865bc8d036.png

43 minutes ago, robdyck said:

Edit the ceiling layers

I must be losing it. I do not know what this means. There is no ceiling plane that I can see. I see no shortcut menu when I select the room to edit anything. I search the forum for "edit ceiling" and found someone that said there is a menu, but a search of the doc indicates no such menu.

May I ask how to I click to get to something that I can edit the ceiling layers in order to delete it?

thanks

55 minutes ago, jasonn1234 said:

sooo, would one consider this a bug? It was smart enough to not put in a ceiling, except where it intersects the wall.

If you do then expect to find a lot more of them like when is 0 not actually 0, and when is a polyline perimeter not a polyline perimeter. ;)