Commercial lighting symbols/lettering templates

PMMully

Go to solution Solved by Kenoeightspot,

15 minutes ago, MPDesign said:

Try search the word commercial in the library, there are quite a few. I think bonus libraries too. Assuming you have more than the core libraries downloaded.

Tried that, and as you suggest, many things pop up, but not in particular lighting, sprinklers, etc.  The "frog-eye" emergency lighting symbols in the library are solid. I made my own smoke detector symbol. I will likely have to make my own exit sign symbol as well. 

On 10/20/2021 at 12:51 PM, Kenoeightspot said:

try these

sprinklers.PNG

smoke detectors.PNG

These are great on the cores. Not sure why the search did not pop these up, most likely my search string. It mattered not, in this particular case I had to conform to some abbreviations/symbols outside of our library that were set by the client.

In the sprinklers, I did not have the MEP#4 library installed, thanks for making me aware of this. I had a feeling I was missing it. It is too common to not be there.

On 10/20/2021 at 5:11 PM, LevisL said:

Why? There are some in the core library. Search for "exit"

image.thumb.png.161e0440cc5188ddc5b7faeb2c701bdc.png

I found those, it was a symbiology thing via the client. Their first page of every plan has about a 200 symbol legend, all from the CAD teams. I learned that all this stuff is not as standard as I expected either. But thank you!