Vector View Linework Issues

kristy3983

Good day everybody. I have recently downloaded X13 and now seem to be having issues with my vector view linework. I make an exterior elevation and when the window opens all of the linework is blurry/messy looking. I opened one of my completed projects from X12 to look at the elevations and settings, but they are showing up blurry/messy now. I have posted the .plan file.

SITKA_ADDITION.plan

1 hour ago, kristy3983 said:

I just select section/elevation, click at back, and drag forward.

I am sorry I do not understand what you are describing here.  To place an elevation camera you can use the auto-place exterior elevations or just click outside the wall you want with the elevation camera and point towards the side you want and release.  Could be a technique issue or otherwise I would say it is your GPU or driver for GPU.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kristy3983 said:

Good day everybody. I have recently downloaded X13 and now seem to be having issues with my vector view linework. I make an exterior elevation and when the window opens all of the linework is blurry/messy looking. I opened one of my completed projects from X12 to look at the elevations and settings, but they are showing up blurry/messy now. I have posted the .plan file.

SITKA_ADDITION.plan 6.66 MB · 3 downloads

I got off the phone with Chief about an hour ago after having your issues. My vector views were horrible. Apparently there was yet another upgrade to my driver we found and now I am back to crisp and sharp renderings.

There was a mention on the Forum here by someone at Chief that AMD released a Driver to fix some Desktop GPU Issues

with X13 but they were not aware as yet if AMD had updated the Laptop Drivers as well.

M.