nikiley

Hi All!

I am wondering if there is a way to add hardware to a window like sash locks or casement cranks. I did not see any options in the window specification dialog, but I wonder if I could create something to apply in the treatment tab that would work. Has anyone here experimented with something like that? 

400 Series Tilt-Wash Double-Hung Window

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janelejericho
    Newest Member
    janelejericho

• By EMBARC
      I'm looking to see if there is a way to separate the material between the frame and the reveal of a window (or door).
      When painting the frame it also paints the reveal the same material, and visa versa.
      I have been a long time Chief user but never found a solution - so hoping someone has a good trick. Using X13 currently.

Thanks in advance!

• By Designers_Edge
      Is there anyway to move cabinetry hardware on tall cabinet doors?  The default positions allowed do not place pulls where they need to be.  
    • By JAB522
      Good Day,

I'm trying to find a video demo uploaded by another member showing how to modify a curtain/drapery block to delete one of the panels so that I could get a single panel on one rod. It was super helpful and I would love help trying to find it again. 

Thanks, 
      Jenn
    • By ThomasWilder
      Hello,

I am trying to find the best way to model a Georgian window, with an angled inset into the wall's thickness, and a window along the inner edge (see the attached image). Note that this isn't a box window - there is no "bump out" - the window is set into the wall. I thought about using a wall niche, but I do not know how to create the angle. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Software version: Interiors X13

• By Trawen
      Hi, 
      I was trying out Chief Architect X12 and wanted to do a corner window, but as you can see on the pictures, sash does not go all the way in the corner, but rather than that is cut off before it.
      Does anyone have any suggestion how to solve this?

Thank you in advance.

(on the last picture there is also added a post, but that does not affect bug at all)