Hi All!

I am wondering if there is a way to add hardware to a window like sash locks or casement cranks. I did not see any options in the window specification dialog, but I wonder if I could create something to apply in the treatment tab that would work. Has anyone here experimented with something like that? 

400 Series Tilt-Wash Double-Hung Window

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    da3020
    Newest Member
    da3020

• By Aamir77
      Hi folks,
      I want to create a corner window with two different profile windows where height is different on both faces of windows like the one circled RED in this picture.
      I tried but failed to remove the corner post if I change the height of one side like this

Need your guidance. I am using x10.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By MPDesign
      Hi all,
      I was wondering if any of you are using this mouse? Like it? 
      I am having problems with my hand. Currently using a 3dConnexion 3d cad mouse ( reg shape mouse) hoping this will reduce the workload on the right hand.

thank you for your feedback!
    • By McGyver
      I am new to Chief Architect. I  purchased the Home Designer program because I do some residential space plan and design for friends and family. I was previously hand drawing main plans, using Room Sketcher for #D and walk thru program and  Lowes cabinet designer program for more detail cabinet plans. the  purchase of CA was to hopefully simplify to one program and save time although I know there will be some learning curve. I am searching for a new computer and wondering if there are suggestions. I would like to have a second monitor as well and had thought about a gaming laptop that meets all the requirements on CA website and then some. Having the  laptop gives me flexibility to take work with me when I am traveling. The Laptop I found is an MSI and has two hardrives. One TB of HDD and 512 SDD. Also 6 GB video card, 17.3 screen,  16 GB ram. Any thoughts?  I am new to drawing digitally other that what i  mentioned. Excited to delve into CA and want to be sure I have the right tools.
      Thanks!

• By HDbyJustin
      Hello everybody. I have recently made the jump from the Home Designer Pro series to Premier X12. I have a client that wants the windows to be labeled with letters instead of numbers. I have not seen a way to change that but am I missing something?