Edit Handle Tolerance (Why Did You Vex Me?)

Gawdzira

So I have been wondering if it was just me. Did I lose my ability to control my mouse? Are my glasses so very bad? Do I need to give up coffee? Drink more coffee? No! I just needed to get the friggin setting right on my prefs. The edit tolerance size was set to zero minutes ago. Now, all is well with the world as long as Pandora radio does not make me do a sponsor activity  for feminine hygiene products.

post-170-0-75820200-1413597570_thumb.jpg

So I have been wondering if it was just me. Did I lose my ability to control my mouse? Are my glasses so very bad? Do I need to give up coffee? Drink more coffee? No! I just needed to get the friggin setting right on my prefs. The edit tolerance size was set to zero minutes ago. Now, all is well with the world as long as Pandora radio does not make me do a sponsor activity  for feminine hygiene products.attachicon.gifWHY DID I WAIT SO LONG.JPG

Alan,  looked at your pic,  I  would CHECK the SHOW START AND END INDICATORS and I would change to SELECT CONTAINED  (NOT   INTERSECTED).....  just a thought......  it's funny,  sometimes I find it helpful to review these settings that I may of set up 7 years ago because my method of working has changed......