IggySwartz

Textures Not Showing Correctly

Textures are not rendering properly in standard or physically based techniques;  they are showing texture but seem to have a solid over-color.  This just came out of nowhere! How do I correct this? I use X11 Premiere. Thanks.

Texture Problem 1-29-2020 comp.pdf

Please post images directly -- no need to make a PDF of an image. This makes it easier for others as an image shows in the forum.

Display issues are sometimes related to an out of date video driver. Suggest an update if yours is not current.

I'll check the video card but it is fairly decent:  2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Just now, IggySwartz said:

I'll check the video card but it is fairly decent:  2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

It's the video card driver software, not the video card itself.

If the texture shows correctly in the texture preview window when selecting it from the library then there is nothing wrong with your video card. That preview window is just a view generated based on the floor camera settings. The problem is likely in your plan or a setting. Post the plan and you will likely have your answer in 5 or 10 minutes.

I have the same result as Eric. Does the plan you sent not look the same on your system?

Your textures are showing.

Show us a screen capture of what you see using the file you posted here.

ct1.thumb.png.0d74967ba058bbd24ca7ac283afd33da.png

Thanks, Graham and Eric.  That was the problem, however I must say someone must have hacked me because I did not do it!

No textures on my system.

ct1.thumb.png.71efe4cbaced8c8f6a6b4d818a13c627.png

You are welcome. Always post the plan, we are not going to judge it, our interest is in solving the problem.

I'm not worried about judgements at this point in my 78 YO life!  How did you guys post the picture of the wall directly in your post?

Windows 10 has the Snipping Tool which lets you capture specific areas of the screen.

1 minute ago, solver said:

Windows 10 has the Snipping Tool which lets you capture specific areas of the screen.

Yes, I am aware.