Corbel/bracket Lives On The Wrong Floor

Nicinus

I have some corbels that are on the top floor roof, but somehow they show up on floor level 1. How can I move them up one level?

I tend to remember that I've seen such a command in the right mouse button menu, but it doesn't appear in this case.

Thanks Jim,

I think that's what I did in the beginning. I had a set on a lower floor level and then copied and pasted them in elevation and moved the copy up.

Could have sworn that I've seen a command for moving stuff up or down a floor though, but can't find anything about it in the reference manual either.

Maybe your thinking of the roof plane tools section. its there. Just select a roof plane and it comes up in the edit toolbar.

Thanks. That's it, the 'display on floor above' command for roof planes! That would come in handy on other things as well it seems.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that if you are in an elevation view and you want to copy/paste something from Floor 1 to Floor 2 you need to change to Floor 2 before you do the paste, not just paste it higher on the elevation.  As long as you are working with the Floor set at <1> then that's where you are pasting.