Garage Door "Swing"?

BryceEngstrom

In the attached plan you will find two identical garage doors.  If you just place them or copy them randomly, they stay identical as far as the schedule,  but, if I place the first one, and then copy/reflect one to the other side, I end up with two different doors in my schedule where there is, apparently, an L and an R.  But the swing option is greyed out in the dbx.

I don't want two different doors in my schedule.  

What gives with this?

I know I can work around it.  Just wondered what I might be missing here.

Bryce,

I'm at a loss why chief would R&L a garage door in the first place. This is another example of the short comings of the the way Chief handles door schedules. Dan or someone should hop on this and make door schedules much more user friendly. I'm not sure if it is a code problem which would take a major rewrite or what, but I for one would like to see changes.

Ron 

Bryce,

I'm at a loss why chief would R&L a garage door in the first place. This is another example of the short comings of the the way Chief handles door schedules. Dan or someone should hop on this and make door schedules much more user friendly. I'm not sure if it is a code problem which would take a major rewrite or what, but I for one would like to see changes.

Ron

Yes, I have been adding "overhead or roll up in the comment section.