Hafele Base PO with 3 trays

MarkMc

Short story-here is a 3 wire tray base pullout representing a Hafele 546.62.826 with 546.63.114 (set and a half)

two cabinets and the insert.

Base width is 14" but can resize that-height is set for a frameless cabinet that with 4" toe kicks but you can copy it in your library and resize for others. If you want two baskets well you will have to work on that yourself (I have wooden things made by the mfg)

Long version if you care :P

Melissa was placing a wire pullout in a base cabinet and ended up using one meant for a tall cabinet. The only wire 3 tray PO that I know of is from Hafele-a few widths are available and the height is adjustable but you can't go and (reasonably) get a custom wire P.O. Some of the Hafele catalog is available in 2020 BUT not in Chief. (get after your Hafele rep and cabinet suppliers to change that). You can export a 3d DWG from 2020 but still have to get textures onto it-ugh. Hafele now has a 3D database which is awful to rummage through and the face counts get atrocious. Anyway-. being unable to resist a rabbit hole and to escape playing with Ruby and paperwork I put this together. Just needed a break.

Hafele Base PO.png

Base PO cabinet.plan

• Upvote 1