Is there a specific catalog where I can find a wall mounted pergola?  I found one free catalog option but they are limited, free standing and there are no wall mounted options.

Any recommendations or leads are appreciated.

Picture attached

wall mounted pergola.JPG

Or Framing  -  Joists, Beams, General Framing Members.

As Shane says it is pretty much a manual process but you could save some modeling time with the bracket symbols in the Library.

There are also Corbels and Brackets in the Adams Mfr Catalog.

2 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

There are also Corbels and Brackets in the Adams Mfr Catalog.

Appreciate the lead, sir

5 hours ago, Chief16Designer said:

Or go to 2nd floor build a deck and change the materials to whatever you want just an idea 

That's how I do all my patio covers, very fast for standard patio covers.

PLS for me

Very easy to do.

I dont show them on floor plan so they are on a layset which shows in elev but not floor plan.   

18-5-16 ELEV2.1.JPG

6.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ShanePDX
    Newest Member
    ShanePDX

• By SPSEngineering
      Hi, I am trying to continue the exterior wall up to the dormer. When I exploded the auto dormer and extended the roofline it cuts off the gutter and eave boxes. I don't know if there is a better method for this or an easy fix, that's why I'm here. Thanks in advance. 

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, I am trying to put together a floating deck on top of a roof patio. As soon as I draw the deck it cut a hole in the roof slab. How can I achieve to show the deck?
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Is there an option in CA if I want to layout a patio tile with border?
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hi, I am trying to show along a path and on the driveway to add a paving pattern as shown in the attached image. Do we have them in CA catalogs? I tried to search and could not find one. Any suggestions  how to achieve it?

• By Designer100
      Does anyone know why my pier and beam foundation floor joists and beams disappear when I try to do perpective and I have to back out of it? Open old one! I custom drawn floor joist and pads and 1 concrete block on each pad then drew beams and floor joists. I keep trying to pull siding down over to cover the beams and floor joists and then they all disappear. I need the floor decking to appear on a section over floor joist to with deck up level with entry and grass under home.

I did this project in Chief x11. I would appreciate any help in this apartment.

Thanks

Newell Cheatheam
      Katy,Tx. 77450
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com

Apartment_Plan.plan