Is there a specific catalog where I can find a wall mounted pergola?  I found one free catalog option but they are limited, free standing and there are no wall mounted options.

Any recommendations or leads are appreciated.

Picture attached

wall mounted pergola.JPG

5 hours ago, Chief16Designer said:

Or go to 2nd floor build a deck and change the materials to whatever you want just an idea 

That's how I do all my patio covers, very fast for standard patio covers.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    oppguenard1
    Newest Member
    oppguenard1

• By davebrett
      I am very new to Home Design Suite Pro and could use some help. I have looked for video's but all don't quite get me there. 
      I am trying to build a free standing peaked roof pergola.  

I would like it 10' x 10 ' square with 8" posts and a 12" support post under the peak of the roof (so not very sloped).  I have attached a picture of what I am trying to make. 

I have tried making railings, walls and slabs, but I keep missing something.  

Help please

• By ChiefuserMathews
      why is that I do not get the option to edit the footing size. attached plan for ref. current size is 16", i want to change it to 12"
      221016.plan
    • By Travis-Garcia
      I cannot seem to figure out how to make this exposed gable have the same shiplap siding on it that the house has. I built the patio piece by piece using framing members and added roof planes and ceiling planes then added the gable. Now II cannot figure out how to add siding. 

I'm using Home Designer Pro 2021

• By TimelessJohn
      Hi There,
      New to Chief, my question is when creating a solarium or anything else like a timber frame pergola which takes a fair amount of work!
      Would it be best to import as an Template or Create a Layer Set? 

Any advice would be appreciated,
      John
    • By JamesKCI
      Hey All,

My company is in the process of making the switch from Autodesk Revit to Chief Arch (Version X12) and I have been spending my time trying to create a lot of commonly used design elements we use on our plans but I have run into a hiccup. I'm trying to create a small, inset-type staircase (attached image is what I've done in Revit in the past) that is typically used on our plans to go from grade-level sidewalk to the main floor elevation. In my attempts, stairs either fail to recognize the elements around them or if I create them like I would in Revit in creates this garbled configuration where the stairs are their own room and the footprint of the stairs themselves cut a hole through the roof.

Checking Forums, YouTube, and the Chief site have all yielded nothing and I in my limited knowledge cannot figure it out. What am I missing?