Cheryl_C_Crane

Luxury Vinyl Flooring Catalog Needed

Has anyone found a Luxury Vinyl Flooring textures source? I'm looking for Plank, Tile, & Stone Looks. This material has been an overnight success in this market.

I personally just use an existing wood, laminate, or tile material that looks the same. 

Thanks, MIchael, That's what I've done, also. 

We have a gaggle of engineers here in Huntsville. I often hear, "That's EXACTLY what we like, where can we get it?" My usual answer, "Well, it is a suggestion." I'd like to be a bit more helpful.

3 hours ago, Cheryl_C_Crane said:

We have a gaggle of engineers here in Huntsville. I often hear, "That's EXACTLY what we like, where can we get it?" My usual answer, "Well, it is a suggestion." I'd like to be a bit more helpful.

Another case for save in the User Library with "Object Information Panel" fields filled in.  It would be nice if CA would do that for all Mfr Libraries.

On 5/28/2018 at 12:31 PM, Cheryl_C_Crane said:

If you can point me to your preferred vendor I will make some(time-available)

I guess you have already looked at the "Mohawk" flooring library?

DJP

Shaw's Floorte Pro, is a great product with an acoustical backing. I've tried to emulate this product. Thanks, Rene.

Maybe it will come in as a Shaw manufacturers Catalog?  I'm am surprised that we don't already have Shaw.