dshall

When did OBO walls lose their colors?

I just noticed that OBO walls are now gray scale fills and not a color.  When did the earth's axis change?

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 7.12.18 AM.png

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, dshall said:

I just noticed that OBO walls are now gray scale fills and not a color.  When did the earth's axis change?

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 7.12.18 AM.png

That happened when we switched to X10.

• Upvote 1

I have had my own wall fills since day one, haven't noticed

• Upvote 1

yes, the new X10 default OBO Templates are very monotone.....  I guess they think it looks more "Professional" or Revit/AutoCad like :) but I happen to like drawing in Color.

M.

I like color also , I just have to know what that color looks like in grayscale so when printing it look correctly. You can test this by setting color off is grayscale, and just use the color off icon to see.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, DRAWZILLA said:

I like color also , I just have to know what that color looks like in grayscale so when printing it look correctly. You can test this by setting color off is grayscale, and just use the color off icon to see.

I have thought of using color,  I am sure as soon as printing in color is cheaper we will all use color.  

• Upvote 1

I only work in Color, in Plan View and 3D Camera ( except Elevations where I don't like it much )  I don't usually Print in Color except to PDF , for some reason Plans don't "feel" like Plans if not in Black and White , must be something to do with not be a Millennial :)

M.

• Upvote 1