Hand Drawn House Plans to AutoCAD

MHVisualServices

Updated 12-8-17

I have a client who had a set of hand drawn plans converted into AutoCAD to submit for plan check/approval.  They are missing certain components that need to be added, see "scope of work".  Have a dropbox folder for review if anyone is interested in bidding.  The completed set of CAD files will be given to an Idaho engineer for review and submission.

Attached are samples of the files.

W 3.pdf

W 1.pdf

w 4 - A.pdf

Letter Outlining Scope of Work.docx

I just updated my post with a sample of AutoCAD files draw up by someone contracted by the client.  The scope of work letter states that a bunch of stuff was left out and certain calculations need to be changed.  I originally took one look at the hand drawn plans and went OH HELL NO!  Hope that this project won't be a crazy and first presented.  :)

On 12/8/2017 at 1:51 AM, MHVisualServices said:

Updated 12-8-17

I have a client who had a set of hand drawn plans converted into AutoCAD to submit for plan check/approval.  They are missing certain components that need to be added, see "scope of work".  Have a dropbox folder for review if anyone is interested in bidding.  The completed set of CAD files will be given to an Idaho engineer for review and submission.

Attached are samples of the files.

W 3.pdf

W 1.pdf

w 4 - A.pdf

Letter Outlining Scope of Work.docx

• 1 month later...

Hi,

We are a 15-year-old architectural drafting company based in Dallas having a full-fledged experience in AutoCAD, Revit, and Chief Architect. We can give quick turnarounds without compromising quality and that too on a reasonable price.

We would like to get in touch with you regarding your projects. If possible please let me know a suitable time to get you on a call or you can share the project details on the undermentioned e-mail ID so that we can proceed accordingly.

Gregory Thomas
gregory@bluent.com
(917) 793-5932