Cabinet Feet

Designer1

Hi,

Im curious how others are dealing with bathroom vanity cabinet feet.  I have this master bath that included two sink basins, drawers in between and at the end a full height linen cabinet all lined up right next to each other.  All these cabinets have bun type feet without the normal toe kick.  Automatically chief wants to just have feet at both ends and none in the middle. If you select always present on the accessories tab then each of the cabinets have their own feet shown.  It seems either selection seems too much... you have either not enough feet or too many.  How do other designers deal with this when the toe kick isnt present and its bun type feet that are exposed and not uniform like the regular toe kick is?

Thanks!

Chad

I usually float them in one way or another-one that is easier to control is a cabinet that is 1/16 taller than the toe, with feet, cabinet material "opening no material", other cabinets are raised off the floor without toe kick. This allows the feet to get into the schedule but requires using an OIP field for the other cabinet height (depending on how it has to be ordered)

screen 009.png

Great thank you guys for the input.  Its funny how chief is so relatively flexible with customization but with something as simple as the control of legs on the cabinets it appears you still have to do work arounds.  I would have thought this far along with version X9 this would have been addressed.  Thanks for your solutions!

Chad