Round Skylight (Sun Tunnel, Solar Tube)

I thought that I saw a symbol for round skylights. I have searched my library, this forum and the old Chieftalk. I found threads from 2006 in the old ChiefTalk, but that was 8 years ago!

There's a simple way to do this in CA X6 - right? I must be missing the symbol, appreciate your help. Thanks in advance, 

Lew: I don't have a way to convert ALB files on this machine. There is a Round Skylight symbol in the old Chieftalk, but I don't have anything older than CA14 installed.

Doggies: Thanks for searching your library. I have emailed Jay Palmer requesting that he check to see if I have already purchased this symbol. Over the years I have bought many of Jays libraries and always pleased.

Thanks again!

KBird, you are absolutely right, there IS an option to convert ALB's. Thank you for graciously reminding me. I guess it was a senior moment or heat reaction.

The new Round Skylights (Solar Tubes, Sun Tunnels) are in the Bonus library under Energy Sources and I searched using the wrong names. They seem to work very well.

• 1 year later...