Total square feet

sarge75801

Yes just draw a p-line around it and open the DBX. No sure if HD has schedules, but if you do, the "Room finish Schedule has a SF category to add to the Sched.

You can also use the living area, make sure it's checked in the CAD Defaults.

• Upvote 1

Yes just draw a p-line around it and open the DBX. No sure if HD has schedules, but if you do, the "Room finish Schedule has a SF category to add to the Sched.

You can also use the living area, make sure it's checked in the CAD Defaults.

That is the way I do it more accurate.

That is the way I do it more accurate.

I agree with Ron,  a closed pline is the most accurate way to go.  Now if CA would just work it out so that the pline has a label that includes an area,  we can take that macro and shuffle it  around to our own area analysis text blocks.

Hey CA,   do us a favor and work this out,  thank you,  thank you very much.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Ron,  a closed pline is the most accurate way to go.  Now if CA would just work it out so that the pline has a label that includes an area,  we can take that macro and shuffle it  around to our own area analysis text blocks.

DSH,

It's Saturday They aren't working today!!!!

Ron

They already do.

Just use the total "Living Area" label. Of course, not "included areas" will not be included there, But changes of getting labels on all objects are pretty slim -- IMHO.