Missing fonts

Alaskan_Son

I've had this issue come up with one plan in the past and it didn't bother me enough to deal with it but it's recently reared its head again and it's getting slightly annoying now...

When I open a particular plan I get a message stating that the plan is using a font I don't have installed on my machine (or something to that affect). The strange thing is that I created the plan on this machine, it's essentially empty, and even after I tell it to replace that font with Chief Blueprint, the message still comes back next time I open the plan. I've had this happen on 2 different plans in the last few years. Anyone else ever see anything like this? And if so...any idea what causes the issue? I would post the plan in question except that the only thing in it is a special tool I'm working on that I don't want to put out there right now.

Not sure if this is exactly the same or could be related somehow but I had a similar situation last week with a test plan of mine.  I finally figured out that I had imported a symbol from a friend that had a custom font embedded into the cad block.  This was not something I was expecting and I kind of threw me off when it happened.  And I did try a few times to change the font.