helavagal

Wall Hatch

If hatch is showing on your layout it will print to pdf. Make sure your layout "hatch" layer is on.

Post the pic of the layout sheet before you send it to pdf printer so we can see what's not printing.

it all depends on what color you hatch is and what line thickness you use. The line could get lost if you use a light color or a very thin line or both.

Are you sure you're referring to actual hatching or are you perhaps just referring to the fill? 

If its the fill you're referring to, you'll need to check "Print In Color" in the Print Layout dbx. 

The Walls, Hatching layer only controls hatches that are added via Build>Wall>Hatch Wall.

if you print in Grayscale, like I always do, you have to keep your colors on the dark side or they will print too light.

Yes I would like to print the fill but also print to gray scale I guess?

In that case, in Preferences set Color Off to Grayscale. Once you do that there's no need to print in color.

I print in color using "color off is grayscale". That way everyone gets it in color and your printer can print in grayscale. I can also check my colors and see what shade of grayscale that color will print as.