Sign in to follow this  
Chiefusermickey

HP 110 nr+ print problem

When I try to print I get this error:

The printer "HP Designjet 110plus nr" is reporting a DPI of "0". 

The printer is old but works great with my other programs.  I cannot get it to print anything with Chief X8.  Any ideas?

I have same issue with hp111....... Check scale after printing, it never scaled right for me with Chief PDF printer....

Got Adobe DC to solve it.

I've got an HP 100plus and haven't printed to it in a long time as it always chokes on even medium large files.. Always a PDF first.

I get that same error often. The only solution I have found so far is reboot to clear the memory of the printer being on then off.

I have the same problem, great printer but chief quit supporting it on v7, they told me

to convert to PDF

robert

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kBdesignND
    Newest Member
    kBdesignND

• By howardmccall
      A serious error occured (exception thrown) Contact technical support.
      While removing some interior walls this message occured.  I can't get rid of it and now I can't even go into other parts of the home and change anything without this stopping me.  If you can help please tell me what to do I have another 6 hours I need to work today.  Hoping for the best
      scan0289.pdf
    • By stanlee92218
      I have all of my exterior walls laid out and I have been following along with the video to learn the software, I am new to this! I went to change it to perspective floor overview and I keep getting this error message. 

• By decorators3
      Hi

I've been away for several months and only now getting back into my CA 11.  But when I open my plan I get this error message.  I've tried updating my library but I have NOTHING no core no bonus no manufacturers.  
      Can anyone direct me or do I contact tech support

Thanks

• By GCCISarah
      Hi everyone-

In the last several plans I have created in chief X11, using a Camera View with a Reference Display of the As-Built, I have the As-Built Reference Display file set to render as a Glass House view. The Glass House referenced model displays, but without any of the dark outlines to show the features of the model. I have included an image of a remodel I am working on currently, where the referenced As-Built shows as a faint blue shape. Nothing like the examples Chief gives of a reference display, below.
      Any thoughts on what setting I might be able to change to get the 'outlines' back. I have also included an example image from Chief I found online, which has the desired 'outlines' in black.
      This does ONLY happen when I'm using Glass House View as a *Reference Display* in the plan I'm working on. If I were working on a plan and change the rendering technique to Glass House, the outlines are visible. This only happens in Reference Display.

• By GCCISarah
      Hi all,
      All mirrors from the catalog(s) that I am placing show a bright yellow cast and pixels on the reflective surface of the mirror itself. The mirror IS reflecting the room around it, but the bright yellow color and pixelation never resolves itself. The first photo is the 'Standard' camera view rendering technique, where the yellow is at its brightest. The second attachment is 'Physically Based' rendering technique, where the yellow is faded a bit.
      I had no problems in X10, but this issue has been in all of my plans so far using X11.  

Any thoughts? The mirror material is set as a 'Mirror', with 100% reflection. I've not changed any defaults, preferences, or qualities about the mirror material or camera views that I could think would affect the reflective quality. Help appreciated.