Room planner App

Gary-Doski

Room Planner was started for the IPad, in part because IPad had the market share when we initiated the development. And in part because we wanted something in the MAC market.

An Android version is under development. 

Windows users actually have the advantage in that many of the newest Windows Tablets can run Chief.

Windows users can purchase touch screens to run Chief. I'm not aware of any full MAC OS systems that ship with touch screens. The Mac OS is kind of behind Windows on that score.

We don't have any current development going toward a Windows version of Room Planner.

Room Planner was started for the IPad, in part because IPad had the market share when we initiated the development. And in part because we wanted something in the MAC market.

An Android version is under development. 

Windows users actually have the advantage in that many of the newest Windows Tablets can run Chief.

Windows users can purchase touch screens to run Chief. I'm not aware of any full MAC OS systems that ship with touch screens. The Mac OS is kind of behind Windows on that score.

We don't have any current development going toward a Windows version of Room Planner.

Dan,

Good to hear, I'm still disappointed that you chose marketing over customer service. It does not bode well for all of us that have stuck by you all these years. It left a bad taste in my mouth. When is the android version comming out.

Ron Ravenscroft