Room Divider & Half Walls

RobUSMC

I have a half wall im using for a kitchen bar wall and at the end of the wall you enter the family room. I need to divide these two areas for a flooring change. When I draw the room divider from a standard height wall over to the half wall i don't get the room separation. Does the room divider tool not work with half walls?

Here's the plan

My  brother  Rob......  thanks for posting the plan.  There are many things in your plan that I would do differently.  If I have time in the next day,   I will do a vid on what I would do.  Not meant to be criticism,  but consecutive criticism.  I think I learn the most when I expose my methods to the masses and someone points me in the right direction....  thank you Glenn Woodward.

Anyway,  these kinds of plans are great to critique because you are doing some tricky things with many different methods of achieving your goal and by sharing ideas we can all learn something.

Thank You Rob.

Rob,  seriously,  I want to tackle this when I have time.......  there are some great lessons to be learned here.  You are doing some neat stuff that is a bit out of the box.

thanks.  US Marines improvise when needed