Richard_Morrison

Any way to purge file references in plan?

I put in a couple of PDF files into a plan on my laptop, referenced externally. (i.e. not saved in plan). Saved to Dropbox. Now when I open the file on my office desktop, I'm getting error messages that the files weren't found. I don't need the files anymore, but I'd like to stop the error messages permanently. Just can't find a way to delete the file references. Any suggestions?

Richard,

Can you find the 'bounding box' that the PDF was in and delete that? Sometimes hitting CNTRL 'A' will select everything in the plan and that bounding box will show up - layer has to be on of course..

Okay, so when prompted, I replaced those files with random image files that I had, and could delete those. Problem solved, though not very elegantly or intuitively.

I just love it when you guys answer your own question - and then mark it as the "Best Answer".  Nice pat on your own back.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I just love it when you guys answer your own question - and then mark it as the "Best Answer".  Nice pat on your own back.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I also awarded myself a few reputation points. ;-)

I also awarded myself a few reputation points. ;-)

You can't give yourself rep points,  but I gave you one.