When I send my screen to layout in 1/4 scale it gives me a very small rendition?  Am I missing something?   I don't want to select fit to page because I need it in 1/4 scale.

When I send my screen to layout in 1/4 scale it gives me a very small rendition?  Am I missing something?   I don't want to select fit to page because I need it in 1/4 scale.

Are you talking about when you send it to layout or send it to print? Be more specific or send a picture or something.

Actually both.  If I send to layout as screen image it fills the page but I'm guessing that takes away the scale since it greys out.  If I send it to layout in 1/4 inch it gives me a very small image and prints the same.

What are you sending to layout? The only things that can be sent at actual scale are vector view elevations and floor plans. The images that get sent to layout are resizable once in layout.

Sounds like you just need to change the scale. You can change it when you resend it or after you send it you can change it in the layout plan as per attached picture.

post-2478-0-72679500-1433448826_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

Sounds like you just need to change the scale. You can change it when you resend it or after you send it you can change it in the layout plan as per attached picture.

I had no idea that tool existed. Thanks