I'd like to be able to create a single elevation callout in the center of the room as is shown in the attached image. Is there a way to do this?

post-6064-0-33097300-1432063900_thumb.png

You should post this in the Q&A or Suggestions Forum.  Then delete it from this Forum because it isn't a Tip, it's a Question.

Place a standard Callout and in the DBX box, change the number of arrows to 4.  you will still need to place text at each arrow, but then you can make it a CAD block and save in your library.  What the heck...I will just do it for you!

Untitled 1.plan

• Upvote 1

Place a standard Callout and in the DBX box, change the number of arrows to 4.  you will still need to place text at each arrow, but then you can make it a CAD block and save in your library.  What the heck...I will just do it for you!

Thanks! I appreciate the help despite my inaccurate topic placement. 

Look in the library for room call-outs. They have the look you want.

BTW, it comes with Chief and is already in the library. Here it is explained better. Unblock it. Edit it. Re-block it. Looks like yours.

post-66-0-24451700-1432095566_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By BuildingVision
      I'm sure this is simple, but I can't figure it out.  I'm new to Chief Architect...

How do I get the callout labels to be smaller, like 1/2 the size they are showing on the image I have attached?  I am referring to the appliance and cabinet callouts.  I can't figure out where those text sizes are controlled. 

I appreciate all the help!

• By Charles
      Hello All...
      I get double callouts in my floor plan for the electrical symbols.

Here is my schedule dbx.

I'm at "wits end" trying to figure out how to only show the schedule number in plan, circle callout,  and hide the symbol number, oblong callout.   
      Thanks!
    • By SNestor
      Is this normal for a section callout.  
      When a live view of the section is created...the arrow fill disappears.  Is there a setting that will keep this arrow filled no matter...
      See the attached pic.  

• By SNestor
      Is there a way to have the section line style be "dashed"...but the callout circle to be a solid line.  The attached picture shows what I'd like to achieve...
      Can this be done thru some sort of setup...or will I have to use a cad line to connect to the callout?

• By Meltdown00
      What does the "Angle" setting under Size/Orientation in the Callout Specification box do? As far as I can tell, it does nothing.