Site Plan Help Needed

ACADuser

I have a sloped lot where I added topo points and the house took care of itself.

But the Lanai & Pool deck area has elevations lines & terrain running through it.

The lanai is a room but the pool deck is p-solid.

Do i need to add a flat terrain feature ?

The tight side has a short terrain wall where the terrain should butt up to it & drop at the pool deck.

The left side terrain should slope gently away from the pool deck.

I'll post the plan later if needed but half to leave for a few hours.

post-2435-0-35040500-1428006153_thumb.png

OK working more with the elevations I see lines & spline result in a more predictable way.

Although I am having a fit with the pool deck area.

I added an Elevation region where the pool deck is placed in an effort to create a flat area to work on.

Then added a Terrain Feature the create the deck. This did not work as expected.

I also added some terrain retaining walls where the terrain is higher than the deck.

Again not what I wanted. 

My desire is a pool deck with a 51.0' top at the lanai junction & slopes south by 4" to 50.67'

On the East side a retaining wall that has a fixed height of 30" above the pool deck. Terrain is 52' outside the wall to cover the septic Mound but tapers.

Not sure what tools I need to use the control the terrain at the wall & the wall need to be a regular terrain wall.

The deck / Terrain feature is not flat as intended.

I appreciate all input :)

Bash6.zip

post-2435-0-62039400-1428171900_thumb.png

Glen,

Thanks for the offer. I was putting out fires today on another project.

I have some time tomorrow but I live in Florida. Are you 13 hours ahead of me?

I don't have skype so I would need to set that up. Oh I see you need a microphone too.

Maybe I can use my wife's phone. I still have a flip phone. :)

She used to use skype to talk with her daughter. I'll  check it out and get back to you.

Thanks

Many years ago, Roger Rhines posted this simple plan with terrain featuring a sunken (basement) driveway with retaining walls.  I saved it and refer to it from time to time when working on terrain because of its simplicity and how well Roger used terrain elevation lines and points to exact the outcome.  I hope he doesn't mind my posting his plan here:

Sunken Driveway & Road_Terrain_RogerRhines.plan

post-191-0-72850100-1428511934_thumb.jpg

Maybe it will give you some ideas on how to complete your project's terrain.