Thursday Webinar with Live Q&A, May 9th - X16 What's New

Save your spot for the May 9, 2024, X16 Sneak Peek & What's New Webinar! Starts at Noon Pacific. 
image.thumb.png.5b87e0d6d3e08cc093b3c5c6239def3e.png

There are many great new features coming in Chief Architect X16—Mac ray tracing, 3D dimensions, poche fill, and newel spacing for decks, to name a few.

Attend this session to get a sneak peek at what's inside the upcoming version. This live webinar will be hosted by one of our design professionals, who will be answering your questions in the live Q&A.

Register today!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was very impressed to see all the hard work put into X16 and there is certainly a lot of improvements and progress made in this new version.

I was greatly impressed by the Actions History List of Commands that you can access to undo or redo certain parts of your work. Great work done on the space planner boxes too. The list just goes on & on.

Re: Q&A, 50% was troubleshooting questions that could have easily been posted here on the forum. Great job to the team for answering those questions.

I personally would like to see more development in order to have more precise control of being able to edit all building components in the 3D window (For fine tuning the 3D design). That I think is where the future key to success of Chief Architect will be.

Thank you for posting the webinar sneak peek at X16.

On 5/11/2024 at 11:15 PM, mthd97 said:

50% was troubleshooting questions that could have easily been posted here on the forum. Great job to the team for answering those questions.

50%? more like 90%.

I really wish they would tell people to ask only X16 related questions.  

That was our opportunity to hear more about X16, not someone droning on about some issue they're having.

Great release, though.  Looks like X16 is as great of a bump as X15 was, maybe better?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michael_Gia said:

50%? more like 90%.

I really wish they would tell people to ask only X16 related questions.  

That was our opportunity to hear more about X16, not someone droning on about some issue they're having.

Great release, though.  Looks like X16 is as great of a bump as X15 was, maybe better?

Yeah me too lol ! Looks like a big upgrade to me ?

On 5/11/2024 at 11:57 AM, Dermot said:

Dermot,

When does the NDA expire? After some fishing I found the detailed features release videos online and I have some questions how they did a 3d plumbing plan....new feature or using complicated work arounds to make it look pretty as eye candy for the presentation. I saw a lot of potential for plumbing supply and waste drawings, and for fire sprinkler plans.

9 hours ago, CARMELHILL said:

Dermot,

When does the NDA expire? After some fishing I found the detailed features release videos online and I have some questions how they did a 3d plumbing plan....new feature or using complicated work arounds to make it look pretty as eye candy for the presentation. I saw a lot of potential for plumbing supply and waste drawings, and for fire sprinkler plans.

Hi @CARMELHILL, That question was actually asked during the Q&A sessions and Scott told us that it was done with the existing tools in CA. So nothing new with HVAC or MEP modeling just yet as far as I can tell ?

• ChiefArchitect changed the title to Thursday Webinar with Live Q&A, May 9th - X16 What's New