Extra top chords on floor truss?

Astrigal

I am just starting to learn CAx15. When I created my first simple 1 story box with foundation and roof and set the floor definitions, as best as I could understand, to show floor trusses, when I build the framing CA builds the floor trusses seemingly okay but adds 3 extra top chords (it appears), and one of them is actually embedded in the truss top chord.

I am not sure what is happening here?

I show 2 pics, the first of how it did it, the 2nd of how I lifted the 3 ply thing up to see what was what.

Also, is there a way to get the floor truss to build to the face of the exterior stud and not the face of the sheathing?   I have set my sheathing to be the edge that the foundation and dimensions snap to but I'd like the floor truss to end at the stud face (as well as having the roof truss end heel end at the wall stud face and not the sheathing (which the roof trusses seem to build to as well).

Thanks for all help on this!

image.thumb.png.3562bc1211a7fa1485756785babac446.pngimage.thumb.png.1b50a80de41db3707d72cd77a5ef28ff.png

Oh... I found it.  It was under the room specification/Structure/Floor Structure    Thanks!

Did you have any ideas about how to get the floor trusses and roof trusses to go to the edge of the studs and not the sheathing (while still leaving the foundation and dimensions snapping to the sheathing)?

Joey;

Can the wall layers dbx recognize the difference between snapping the foundation and dimensions to the sheathing while also recognizing to align the trusses with the studs?  So far it seems to me you have to pick one or the other layer to snap to for all the components?

Joey;

I think I am reading your mind :)  I am wondering if I reset the order of the materials and put the main layer only as fir framing, then it gives me the option to pick 1,2 or 3.   I will try that.

Thanks!