Saving Nvidia 3D Settings...possible?

Kbird1

Hi just wondering if someone here has worked out how to save a Profile or something similar so every time Geforce Experience or I update my Nvidia Drivers I don't need to set up all my CA Software again in the 3d Management Pages of the Nvidia Control Panel.

I assume of course this happens to everyone ? or is it cos I normally let the Installer do a Custom Clean install and it wipes out those settings ? it retains the multi-monitor setup etc ,just  not the 3D settings...

thanks

M.

I may not have been clear ?  no issue with Chief  itself , but each time I install a new Nvidia driver I have to go into the Nvidia Control Panel and redo all the setting on the 3D Management Page for any program like Chief I have had to add manually.  You may remember doing Pics for me Perry of those settings last year ? so I need to go in and redo the settings for the X6,X7,HD Pro etc for both the .exe file and the Ray Trace .exe files each time I upgrade...

Perhaps it is because I usually do a Custom>Clean install  then though those are the only settings I lose everything else like my 3 monitors and TV all are fine.

Next time I will do an Express install and see what happens , though that has bitten me in the A$$ before which is why I use the "clean" option usually.

Mick.

Be very wary of the Express install.  Several versions back, NVidia Shield was thrown into the mix and the install went way beyond drivers.  @$@$#%^%!@## reconfigured certain network protocols, and it  took me the better part of a day to reconfigure my very mixed network (I mean really, who in their right mind still has an OpenVMS Alpha server.)

NVidia has since fixed this, but my point being; any company that is careless enough to release damaging software, doesn't get "Express" anything--ever.  <cough>McAfee</cough>

jon