Flat Roof/ Different Ceiling Heights

buildinthevoid

Hi, I'm trying to create a floor plan + elevation of a one story unit. The unit has a flat roof, but the rooms vary from either 8' or 7'6", and the dining is 9'. From the exterior the edge of the roof is 134"from the ground. How do I go about building the flat roof while the rooms have different heights?

Plan.png

59 minutes ago, buildinthevoid said:

Hi, I'm trying to create a floor plan + elevation of a one story unit. The unit has a flat roof, but the rooms vary from either 8' or 7'6", and the dining is 9'. From the exterior the edge of the roof is 134"from the ground. How do I go about building the flat roof while the rooms have different heights?

Plan.png

Do you mean that the flat roofs have different heights as well? 

Could you post a copy of the plan file?

10 hours ago, buildinthevoid said:

Plan.png

Set your default to the highest ceiling height and use manual ceiling planes set to 0 pitch slope at the proper heights where the dropped ceilings are.  Just like it would be built.

9 hours ago, ericepv said:

Set your default room height to 8' and then add an air gap to the ceiling finish for the 7.5' rooms.

A very simple way to alter the room height for just one room...

53231385_Screenshot2024-02-06085316.thumb.png.8d10dc7435364b73d56349e543893ee9.png2024060637_Screenshot2024-02-06085407.thumb.png.d8e7242efc5b3fd35146a4960d59012c.png