Is there a catalog in X15 for GOLA style cabinets/doors?

Breeze_Design

19 hours ago, Breeze_Design said:

Is there a catalog in X15 for GOLA style cabinets/doors?

Short answer is no. 

You can do custom door/drawer panels with this type of built in pull which has been discussed 10's of time here on the forums if you need more assistance with the integrated pull.  But it looks like these cabinets actually have more of a recess there which you would have to do some custom work to pull off using the standard cabinets.  It would have to be a very custom door and drawer front.

5 hours ago, DBCooper said:

I googled "gola" and all I got was shoes.  Maybe you should post a picture of what you are looking for.

lol!  

Googling Gola cabinet will bring you some better results, but here are some pics.     Although its kind of a moot point now, it determined this will be quite labor intensive in CA

232-1-1024x683.jpg

92544c580aaf2e7cedb218e6c6f32770.png

1497227_700.jpg

3 hours ago, Breeze_Design said:

it determined this will be quite labor intensive in CA

too much work? a one off? not getting paid for them?

Made slight changes using parts in the objects in the linked plan file. The most work is if you MUST have exposed channels on the sides will need multiple door symbols for the sides.

image.thumb.png.9e7e8a230d570c6f7a8f2f040034a7aa.png

21 hours ago, MarkMc said:

too much work? a one off? not getting paid for them?

Thanks for the info.  All of the above - and my issue is mostly time to spend on learning  . . .  too many designs to push out.   No worries.  I have a very long "to learn" list that I will get through eventually. :)  Until then some things will just have notations