Weird Lines showing on my windows in plan view

Rickster

Go to solution Solved by Rickster,

What are these lines showing up on plan files and connected to the windows?

It's from an imported file but even creating a new window creates the lines as well.

I searched and did not find this problem in the forum.

Thanks in Advanced,

Rick J. Lee

image.thumb.png.a0b378991dee5f1d295361501a134ad6.png

Without having the actual plan file I doubt anyone will be able to help.  In addition you seem to be using version X6 which is 10 years old.

Most users here would be using X14 or X15.  I personally only keep 3 versions and have always updated to the current.

• Upvote 1

I still have X10 on one of my machines and it looks like your window frames are all messed up.  I could make them go away by turning off the frame completely or by setting the depth and inset values to 0.  Apparently, X15 works much better than X6 in this case.

• Solution
2 hours ago, DBCooper said:

I still have X10 on one of my machines and it looks like your window frames are all messed up.  I could make them go away by turning off the frame completely or by setting the depth and inset values to 0.  Apparently, X15 works much better than X6 in this case.

That worked!!  Not sure why that was set like shown here. But it could be the Profile that is causing that.  It's been such a long time setting anything in a default window setting. I'll have to track back and look at some jobs. Thank You, DBCooper!  Thank You, all!

Frame inset Settings.jpg

• Downvote 1